1st Report for the year 2016.
2. Presentation of accounts for 2016.
3. Presentation of the budget for 2017.
4. Determination of the quota for 2018.
5. Proposal for the decommissioning of lecturer, Dr. Phil. Mrs Kirstine Meyer
F. Bjerrum's memorial Scholarship as an independent scholarship.
6. Proposal to amend the statutes of Snuff.
7. Election of the Board of Directors Cf. Statutes.
8. Choice of auditor.
Draft Revised Statutes:
The COMPANY of THE NATURALIST DISTRIBUTION formed by H.C. Ørsted
The company's patron: Her Majesty the Queen. THE COMPANY'S STATUTES
Its purpose is primarily to disseminate knowledge of the exact natural sciences and their use.
The company's activities include:
1. Lectures on the main advances in the field of physics, chemistry and the neighbouring sciences
2. Other measures in accordance with the purpose of the company.
3. Publication of the journal QUANT, Physics and Astronomy magazine, together with Danish physical
Company and Astronomic Company.
4. Distribution of the H.C. Ørsted Medal for excellent work in the area of physics and chemistry and for its excellent dissemination.
5. Awarding scholarships to young promising science students or graduates to promote their education or research.
1. The company's affairs shall be handled by a seven-member executive board.
2. Each year the Executive Board shall elect one of its members to the President.
3. Each year a member of the Executive Board Reterminis in turn.
4. The Executive Board assumes one or more secretaries.
5. The Executive Board, together with the board of the Danish physical company and Astronomic Company, participates in the election of the QUANT.
The annual general meeting shall be held in April and shall be kept at least eight days in advance. The accounts for the past year and the current budget shall be submitted to the general meeting; In addition, elections are made to the Executive Board and auditor.
The company's financial year is 1. January Ti1 31. December.
Membership in the company is open to all interested. Youth members, students and young people under the age of 25 have access to the general meeting but are not eligible for voting. Company membership can be subscribed by companies and associations.
Members receive a QUANT as a member leaf.
The membership quota shall be fixed at the annual general meeting for the following year. The quota for youth members is half of the ordinary quota.
The quota for company membership shall be fixed at the annual general meeting.
The company shall be subscribed by the President together with another member of the Executive Board or two members of the Executive Board. The Executive Board may notify Prokura.
Amendments to these statutes shall be adopted by the Executive Board and approved by a general meeting. Draft amendments shall be circulated to members at least eight days before the general meeting.
Adopted by the General Assembly on 5 April 2017.