Updated on 6 February 2019
2. Registration as a member
In order to receive KVANT – Physics and Astronomy magazine and/or our newsletter and information about events and news, it is necessary for you to set up as a member with us. It is voluntary to set up as a member and disclose the necessary personal data to us. When you register as a member with us, you must complete the relevant registration procedure and provide us with the necessary information (i.e. the name, surname, e-mail address, address, postal code and telephone number) and select a password
You agree to provide us with correct and complete information and, if necessary, keep this information up to date. You agree that we may, at any time and for any reason, be free to change or terminate the membership. In order to access your information, you will be asked to log in with an email address and your chosen password.
You agree to promptly notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, about any unauthorized use of your membership or unauthorized login to your member account.
3. External Links and content
We may suggest hypertext links on the website or in the messages you receive to websites or to internet sources belonging to third parties. We do not control these websites or internet sources.
You expressly agree that we shall in no way be held responsible or liable for any information, content, products, services or materials available on third party websites or internet sources or for Alleged or actual damages caused by access to or use of such information, content, products, services or material available on third party websites or internet sources.
4. Privacy and privacy
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
5.1 Our Content
The website, newsletter and all of their content (including – but not limited to – texts, editorial content, databases, website designs, photos, images, graphic content, videos, audio clips, maps, logos, trademarks, information and any Content of any kind that is part of the company of the naturalist's services) (collectively referred to as "theContent") is protected by applicable copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights laws and is owned by us, controlled by us or licensed to us.
6. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
6.2 User Content and behavior
In some cases, the website and our services may allow you to share information, including through social media. However, you are and remain solely responsible and can be held responsible for your content.
You agree not to use the website or otherwise the services for any unlawful or improper purpose, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Post, add, submit, upload or otherwise use any of your content on the services in a manner that is contrary to public order and morality, is unlawful, threatening, prejudicial, harassing, violent, maltreated, harmful to others; Defamatory, obscene, libelous, insulting, pornography, privacy invading, hateful or discriminatory, or otherwise objectionative, or which approves or incites illegal activity;
- Post, add, submit, upload or otherwise use any of your content on the services in a manner that violates law or regulation or infringes the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent , intellectual property rights, privacy, publishing or other personal rights or proprietary rights,
- Post, add, submit, upload or otherwise make available any "spam", promotional material, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, or any other form of solicitation through the services;
- Use any kind of viruses, time-bombs, cancelbots, malware, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, corrupt files or other computer codes, computer files or programs that are created to interfere with, destroy, limit or damage the operation of the services; Servers and networks connected to the services,
- Harm or attempt to cause harm to children in any way whatsoever,
- Create a false identity in order to mislead others,
- Use technology, automated systems such as "bots", "spiders" or "crawlers" or other tools to collect or access unauthorized content or non-public spaces;
- Use data mining, robots or similar tools for data collection and extraction,
- Attempt to test, investigate, or scan the degree of vulnerability in any system or network connected to the services or break security or verification measures, or
- Advertise or offer to sell or purchase goods and services for any commercial purpose.
You expressly agree that, if you enter the services, you may receive or be exposed to any content, goods or services that you might find inappropriate, incorrect, misleading, defamatory, objectionable, or otherwise Inadmissible. To the fullest extent possible under applicable law, you agree that we are not responsible for any acts relating to such content on the services. However, if you are a witness to any unlawful content, please notify us at: email@example.com
6.2 Your areas of responsibility
You are fully responsible for keeping your passwords and account identifications confidential. We are not responsible for the consequences of any unauthorized third-party use of your account. You are also responsible for all activities that take place in your account. We encourage you to choose a strong password and periodically change your password in order to limit the risk of unauthorized people accessing your account.
You understand and agree that you access, download, or in any other way obtain information, material or data using the services at your sole discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for damage to your computer system or for loss of data Resulting from the download of such information, material or data.
You provide all equipment (including computer, mobile device, etc.) to access and use the services is acquired, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to intellectual property laws.
7. OUR RESPONSIBILITY
The services we provide are for informational purposes only. Although we have made the necessary and reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the services is accurate, complete, up-to-date, we provide the services "as is" without warranties. You expressly agree that you are using the services at your own risk.
To the fullest extent possible under applicable law, we are not (i) liable for any damage, loss, or other consequences arising from any use of the services or the content of it, or for your content that you may make available on The services, and (ii) to you in relation to indirect damage or loss, nor any intangible damage, lost profits, income, use, or data arising from the use or operation of the services.
You expressly agree that (i) the services are not error-free or virus-free, that (ii) connecting to the services entails the risks that accompany any network connection or transmission via the Internet and cellular networks; In particular in relation to the speed of data transfers, information requests or response time to queries and technical quality, (iii) We have no control over third party networks or websites that you could access during your use of the services, ( (iv) We are not liable for any loss of data, errors in storage, failure to supply or any undue delivery of any data or material through the services;
8. OTHER SERVICES
As a member of the company for the spread of nature, you will receive four "KVANT – Magazine for physics and astronomy" sent to your address annually. You authorize us to send this magazine to your stated address and disclose your address information to "KVANT – Magazine for physics and Astronomy".
10. DISTINGUISHING SIMILARITY
14. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW